For the new updated auditions information go to the following post:
- Help Spread The News!
- How Disney Shows Are Cast
- Headshot and Resume Information for Disney Casting
- Actors Union Information
- Submitting Yourself To Casting Directors
- Why You Shouldn’t Call Disney Casting Directors!
- Disney Auditions Guidelines
- Advice For Child And Teen Actors
- Safety Information
- Services For Actors
- Rising Stars
Free Subscription To This Website
The 2014 Actors Resource Guide eBooks
All eBooks are now sent with a SAG-AFTRA merger update sheet.
The 2014 Actors Resource Guide eBooks are now available for 21 cities, states, and countries. Comprehensive actors resource guides that include listings of talent agents and casting directors, sample actors resumes and cover letters, acting schools and classes, headshot photographers and reproduction, extras casting directors, child work permits, foreign actor visas, and many more valuable tips, resources, and advice. Each eBook contains a minimum of the following:
• Casting Directors List
• Extras Casting Directors List
• Talent Agents List
• Acting Schools List
• Headshot Photographers List
• Actors Unions
• Sample Actors Resume
• Sample Beginning Actors Resume
• Sample Cover Letters
• Audition Tips
• How To Make an Audition Video
• General Talent Agent Information
• Entertainment Industry Terminology
• Child Work Permit Information
• Immigration Work Permit Information
• Non-Immigrant Visa Application
• Miscellaneous Resources
• PDF Users Guides
The 2014 Actors Resource Guide eBooks are now available for Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Pittsburgh, Orlando, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, New Mexico, Austin TX, Dallas-Ft. Worth TX, Baltimore/Richmond/Washington DC, Louisiana, North Carolina, Michigan, London, Vancouver, New Zealand, and Australia.
More locations coming soon.
Select the eBook location(s) you wish to purchase from the drop-down boxes below.
Your 2014 Actors Resource Guide eBook will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF Portfolio attachment upon receipt of payment, usually within 24 hours but commonly within several hours or sooner. Also included is a "Single File Format" PDF Actors Resource Guide eBook that can be viewed on any computer, tablet, or smart phone.
For any questions or comments, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also order your 2014 Actors Resource Guide eBooks at:
Actors Resource Guides
The Official © Alan Baltes Pages: