Disney Channel is now accepting homemade music videos from kids and teens 14 years of age and younger to submit themselves singing one song from the hit film franchise High School Musical. To participate in My School Musical, participants can choose from the songs “Bop to the Top”, “Getcha Head in the Game” and “I Don’t Dance”.
All videos must be uploaded by Friday May 30, 2008. Kids can rate their favorite video and link them to friends on Disney’s website. The winning video is scheduled to air during telecasts of High School Musical and High School Musical 2 on Friday, June 13 (6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Log on to Disney Channel.
2. Download, print & practice your song.
3. Create a Disney Channel music video starring only you. Please use the provided music and sing along with the song as you make your video. You are limited to the 60 second duration of the song. Only one person per video will be accepted.
4. Watch, rate, and comment on videos created and submitted by other people like you.
5. Shout Out! Your shout out may be tickered online or on TV during My School Musical.
There are some good tips and tricks that you can do to make the video stand out from the rest, so be creative and put some thought into making YOUR music video the best it can be!
Please get your parents permission before uploading any videos to My School Musical.
Disney Channel will not accept video uploads from people over the age of 14 for this contest.
Click Here To Get Started!